Resource List: a bountiful list of inclusive prayers & rituals, Vatican teaching and Scripture quotes & stories on women, progressive art and artists, and books and videos on women’s ordination and women-centered and queer theology.
1. Top Ten Reasons to Ordain Women: Ten concise reasons why Catholic women should be ordained into an inclusive and accountable church.
2. *New* Why Women Should Be Priests by Father Roy Bourgeois (2015)
3. Fact Sheet on Women’s Ordination: View up-to-date facts about women’s ordination in the U.S. and around the world
4. Basic Catholic Rights (per Canon Law): Canon Law excerpts that describe the rights of all Catholics.
5. Female Images of God in Bible: Verses from the Bible that describe God in feminine images.
6. Bearing Witness: A resource for organizing events in your community for women’s ordination, whether you have one person, or 200.
7. Photo Gallery: View pictures from WOC events over the years
8. Celebrating Our Lady of Guadalupe: Read the story of Our Lady, pray an inclusive novena, and find the Litany of Mary of Nazareth. These resources will help you honor the Patroness of the Americas any day, and especially on her feast day, December 12.