Yes! I support the full equality of women in the Roman Catholic Church.
Send me the latest information!
Become a Member
Count me in! I want to join the thousands of supporters, activists and volunteers who support the full equality of women in the Roman Catholic Church.
Your membership entitles you to our academically-acclaimed newsletter, NewWomen NewChurch, access to our members only website, and information about activism for women's justice.
Make a Donation
Make your contribution today and support grassroots activists working for the ordination of women as priests, deacons, and bishops into an inclusive and accountable Catholic Church.
Shop Wear your message on your sleeve. Shop with a purpose.
- International Catholic Priest Movements and Reform Groups Urge Church Progress on Key Issues during October meeting October 23, 2016
- WOC Responds: Pope Francis Names Scholars to Commission to Study Diaconate for Women August 02, 2016
- Women’s Ordination Advocates to celebrate Feast Day of Mary Magdalene in Krakow July 19, 2016
- Pope Francis Agrees to Open Commission to Study Diaconate for Women May 12, 2016
- Catholic groups call for restoring Hans Kung's standing as a Catholic theologian and urge greater recognition for the pastoral role of theologians April 28, 2016
- Women's Ordination Worldwide Responds to Amoris Laetitia April 08, 2016