Yes! I support the full equality of women in the Roman Catholic Church.
Send me the latest information!
Become a Member
Count me in! I want to join the thousands of supporters, activists and volunteers who support the full equality of women in the Roman Catholic Church.
Your membership entitles you to our academically-acclaimed newsletter, NewWomen NewChurch, access to our members only website, and information about activism for women's justice.
Make a Donation
Make your contribution today and support grassroots activists working for the ordination of women as priests, deacons, and bishops into an inclusive and accountable Catholic Church.
Shop Wear your message on your sleeve. Shop with a purpose.
- On the excommunication of Kate Kelly, founder of Ordain Women June 24, 2014
- International Women's Ordination Advocates call for end of Ordinatio Sacerdotalis on 20th Anniversary May 22, 2014
- 16 Catholic Organizations Call on Pope Francis to Apologize to U.S. Nuns; Launch Petition May 16, 2014
- 16,000 U.S. Catholics Respond to Pope Francis’s Call for Input on Family Issues February 20, 2014
- International Church Reform Groups Seek Meeting with Pope Francis February 20, 2014
- Pope Francis: Priesthood is a call to service, and women are called December 03, 2013