Yes! I support the full equality of women in the Roman Catholic Church.
Send me the latest information!
Become a Member
Count me in! I want to join the thousands of supporters, activists and volunteers who support the full equality of women in the Roman Catholic Church.
Your membership entitles you to our academically-acclaimed newsletter, NewWomen NewChurch, access to our members only website, and information about activism for women's justice.
Make a Donation
Make your contribution today and support grassroots activists working for the ordination of women as priests, deacons, and bishops into an inclusive and accountable Catholic Church.
Shop Wear your message on your sleeve. Shop with a purpose.
- Statement on Vatican Decree Opening Holy Thursday Foot Washing to Women and Girls January 21, 2016
- Women's Ordination Advocates Support Irish Priests’ Statement on Women: Call for Greater Moral Courage of Catholic Hierarchy to Join Grassroots November 12, 2015
- Response On Women Deacons Discussed at Vatican Synod October 06, 2015
- Pope Francis on women priests: "That cannot be done." September 28, 2015
- Fr. Jack McClure removed from ministry for speaking at Women's Ordination Worldwide Conference September 23, 2015
- WOC, RCWP respond to attack on woman priest August 25, 2015