Yes! I support the full equality of women in the Roman Catholic Church.
Send me the latest information!
Become a Member
Count me in! I want to join the thousands of supporters, activists and volunteers who support the full equality of women in the Roman Catholic Church.
Your membership entitles you to our academically-acclaimed newsletter, NewWomen NewChurch, access to our members only website, and information about activism for women's justice.
Make a Donation
Make your contribution today and support grassroots activists working for the ordination of women as priests, deacons, and bishops into an inclusive and accountable Catholic Church.
Shop Wear your message on your sleeve. Shop with a purpose.
- Open Letter to Cardinal O'Malley November 20, 2014
- Catholic Women: "Our Absence Means Synod Lacks Credibility" October 23, 2014
- Silenced Irish Priest Brings Focus on Conscience to U. S. Tour October 16, 2014
- Reformers Carry “The Voices of the People” to the Synod October 02, 2014
- Thousands ask Pope Francis to remove unjust mandate against U.S. Sisters September 15, 2014
- Interfaith feminists continue to challenge discrimination in religion August 25, 2014